Batteries-world.co.uk is one of the largest Replacement digital camera and camcorder battery charger Retailer , We supply hight qulity Replacement digital camera and camcorder battery chargers ,we sell most brands digital camera and camcorder battery chargers, such as Canon ,Casio ,Fujifilm ,Jvc ,Kodak ,Nikon ,Olypmus ,Panasonic ,Sony and Samsung . Buy digital camera and camcorder battery chargers In Our Website ,30 Days Money Back ,One Year Guarantee! Any Question Please Call Us Or Click Here Contact Us
- KONICA MINOLTA
- JVC BN-VF707U
- SONY A230
- SONY NP-BG1
- NIKON COOLPIX S220
- SONY NP-FH100
- SONY NP-BN1
- CANON NB-2LH
- CANON NB-5L
- JVC BN-VF808
- KODAK EASYSHARE M873 ZOOM
1. A new Multi-Chargers usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new Multi-Chargers packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new Multi-Chargers pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.Rechargeable chargers will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
3. To maintain the optimum performance of a Multi-Chargers pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
4. It is normal if a new Multi-Chargers gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery charger pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
5. New Multi-Chargers are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new Multi-Chargers will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.